Play Therapy Summit– It’s Free!
The best play therapy tips ever are in the Play Therapy Virtual Summit
Think back to your most successful play therapy session this past week.
Now ask yourself: On that morning, what did you do differently? What did you say to introduce the child to the playroom? What strategies did you use to build rapport and to make the child feel valued and respected?
The truth is, most of us don’t pay nearly enough attention to our daily routine.
But what if you knew precisely the right formula? What if you had a toolbox filled with treatment plan interventions designed for achieving the best results with the most difficult clients?
What if you could bottle that one perfect day and uncork it at will?
If you’ve ever wondered how you can take your clinical practice to the next level, I have something that I know you’re going to love.
Check this out
Take a look at this incredible event, featuring some of the best psychotherapists in the world. We’re talking Play Therapy leaders and experts like Lisa Dion, David Crenshaw, Clair Mellenthin, & Janet Courtney, not to mention the 17 other experts in the lineup.
For four days in August 2017, they’re revealing their favorite practical strategies for using play therapy that you can start using today. And incredibly, they’re giving away tickets for FREE.
Here are just some of the many fascinating topics they’re covering:
- Are Essential FirstPlay® Activities Extinct? Cyberbabies and the Effect on Attachment
- Managing Aggression in the Playroom using Synergetic Play Therapy
- SandTray: Using The Power of Brain Science
- Water Play Therapy
- The Nurtured Heart Approach® and Play Therapy
- How to deal with toxic colleagues
- Integrative Attachment Informed Cognitive Behavioral Play Therapy
- EMDR and Play Therapy
- Play Therapy with Children who have been Sexually Abused
- Using the Build A House Technique for Family Assessments in Play Therapy
Registration just kicked off TODAY and space is limited. Don’t put off what could well be the most important move you make all year. Sign up right now.
I can’t wait for you to watch this. This is going to change your play therapy practice.
P.S. Here’s that Summit link. Play Therapy Summit Feel free to share it with your friends and colleagues (before they take it down). I’m about to do that myself right now